by Poway American Little League, 2016-11-10T13:07:47-08:00November 10 2016, at 01:07 PM PST
It’s time to start thinking about Spring 2017 Baseball at Poway American Little League. The season may seem a ways off, but tryouts are nearly 60 days away!
Registration is now open here: http://www.pallbaseball.org/forms/12877-PALL-2017-Spring-Registration-Form
Please read about important "FAQ":http://www.pallbaseball.org/organizations/2643/pages/103015 regarding registration and the league.
- Rookies to Intermediate
- Early Registration: $175 per child and $150 each additional sibling
- After Dec 17th- Registration: $200 per child and $175 each additional sibling
- Early Registration: $150 per child
- After Dec 17th- Registration: $175 per child
New to Poway American Little League?
For players new to Poway American Little League (or did not play in the spring 2016 season), age and address verification is mandatory. You can register online at www.pallbaseball.org but you still need to attend a walk-up registration to verify your child’s age and address. Please be prepared to:
- Have at least one parent or legal guardian present
- Provide 3 proofs of residence AND an original or state-certified copy of the child’s birth certificate. Please read this link for acceptable proofs of registration.
- Registration is not complete and your child will not be able to play until age and residency documents are verified.
Below is information for the Parent Meeting/Proof of Residency Verification Walk up Date:
- January 11, 6 pm-8 pm
- Tierra Bonita Elementary MPR, 14678 Tierra Bonita Road, Poway, California 92064
Important Dates to Note:
- December 17 – Early Bird Registration Ends
- January 11 - Registration Ends; Last Walk-Up Address Verification Event
- January 21 - Tryouts for Minor B & above
- February 4 - Meet Your Coach & Team!
- February 6 - Practices Begin
- March 11 - Opening Day
If you have questions about 2017 Spring registration , please direct them to email@example.com.
Let’s Play Ball!