News and Announcements
Little League Day at Petco Park – May 21
Join Poway American Little League for Little League Day at Petco Park on May 21! Root on the Padres as they take on the Diamond Backs. Have fun with your teammates and other PALL families. All players in attendance get to participate in a parade on the field before the game. Below are all the details. Hope to see you there!
GAME TIME 1:40PM | TICKETS $13 EACH
TEAMS GET TO JOIN PARADE AROUND THE FIELD BEFORE THE GAME!!!
TO ORDER TICKETS:
1. COMPLETE THE ORDER FORM LOCATED ON PALL WEBSITE: PALLBASEBALL.ORG UNDER THE ‘DOCUMENTS’ TAB. (Form also attached to this email.)
2. PLACE ORDER FORM AND MONEY IN A SEALED ENVELOPE AND TURN IN TO YOUR TEAM PARENT.
- MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO POWAY AMERICAN LITTLE LEAGUE
ALL ORDERS MUST BE TURNED IN TO THE SNACK SHACK BY FRIDAY, MAY 12.
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP MAY 19TH AND 20TH.
The document LL Day at Petco - Order Form was attached to this post.
Hello PALL Families,
Poway High School Baseball has invited PALL to attend their annual Little League Night. The game will be on Friday, May 5th starting at 6pm vs. Mission Vista.
Little League players in uniform will be able to go out on the field with the Varsity players for the national anthem and run around the bases after the game. There will also be some give away items. One lucky player from our league will also be selected to be “Bat Boy” for the game.
Come out to support our local community with your family and see some past PALL players in action.
Your manager/team parent will also be contacting you to get a count on which teams will attend to be on the field before the game.
Hello PALL Families,
Picture Day is this Saturday March 18th. Your coach should have already given you the information and order form. If you did not get an order form you can print and fill out the attached form. Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in and submit your forms. Your player should bring their favorite bat and glove.
Date: Saturday, March 18th
Time: See Below for your slot
Location: Rear open field behind field #4
- 7:20 AM Royals Majors (Osmun)
- 7:20 AM A’s Majors (Pancheri)
- 7:40 AM Yankees Minor A (Bachar)
- 7:40 AM Angels Minor A (DeCremer)
- 8:00 AM Royals Rookies (Rhodes)
- 8:00 AM Yankees Rookies (Taylor)
- 8:20 AM A’s T-Ball (Bowman)
- 8:20 AM Royals T-Ball (Davis)
- 8:40 AM A’s Rookies (Harris)
- 8:40 AM Indians Rookies (Wicklund)
- 9:00 AM Angels T-Ball (Brown)
- 9:20 AM Red Sox T-Ball (Velasco)
- 9:40 AM Angels Majors (Wurtz)
- 9:40 AM Indians Majors (Klepsch)
- 10:00 AM Staff Break
- 10:40 AM Blue Jays Minor B (Tolliver)
- 11:00 AM Angels Minor B (Cincotta)
- 11:00 AM White Sox Rookies (Carmichael)
- 11:20 AM Orioles Rookies (Newman)
- 11:40 AM Indians T-Ball (Wicklund )
- 12:00 PM Twins T-Ball (Longabach)
- 12:20 PM Indians Minor A (Gilbert)
- 12:40 PM Tigers Minor A (Ludwig)
- 1:00 PM Orioles Minor A (Carter)
- 1:20 PM Royals Minor A (Bithell)
- 1:20 PM Royals Minor B (Georginn)
- 1:40 PM Twins Minor B(Vanderveen )
- 2:00 PM Angels Rookies(Strachan)
- 2:00 PM Red Sox Rookies (Naylor)
Please check in at our customer service table, to turn in paper work, have questions answered, and make payment. We gladly accept cash, check, or credit card (American Express, Visa, Discover, or Master Card)
If you have any questions please call: PBM Images at (619) 482-2068
The document 2017 Picture Order Form was attached to this post.
PALL presents the 2017 Opening Day Ceremony!
This year’s event will include a pancake breakfast ($5/person) presented by the Poway Kiwanis, bounce houses and fun for the entire family, the Player Parade, local celebrities, and more!
Gates open at 8am. Players must be onsite, in full uniform, no later than 8:30am. Ceremonies begin at 9 am.
The fun will continue throughout the day with a full lineup of Opening Day baseball games and BBQ lunch at the Snack Shack. Parents can continue the fun in to the evening at the PALL Parent’s Night Out at 6pm at Mainstream Bar and Grill. Mainstream is donating 15% of all proceeds back to PALL so we hope to see you there!
Let’s Play Ball!
Poway American Little League Parent’s Night Out
- *Saturday, March 11
- Time: 6-10 p.m.
- Where: Mainstream Bar & Grill
13385 Poway Rd,*
Book your babysitter today (or bring your kids if you really want to!)! Come on out to Mainstream Bar & Grill on Saturday, March 11! Relax and get to know other Poway American Little League parents while giving back to the league. Mainstream will give back 15% of your check total back to Poway American Little League! Come at 6, grab dinner and then stay to hear the band!
Spread the word — the more the merrier!
- Please bring the attached flyer so your check can be marked as part of the PALL Fundraiser.