Poway American Little League - Registration ends this Wednesday, January 11th at Midnight.
If you have not registered yet pleas note that Poway American Little League Registration ends this Wednesday, January 11th at Midnight.
Thanks to all that attended the training clinic yesterday. It was so great to see all the little guys out there playing ball. We had great attendance and feedback from the event. Look out for more additional training events this season.
Please read about important "FAQ":http://www.pallbaseball.org/organizations/2643/pages/103015 regarding registration and the league.
- Rookies to Intermediate: $200 per child and $175 each additional sibling
- T-Ball: $150 per child
New to Poway American Little League?
For players new to Poway American Little League (or did not play in the spring 2016 season), age and address verification is mandatory. You can register online at www.pallbaseball.org but you still need to attend a walk-up registration to verify your child’s age and address. Please be prepared to:
- Have at least one parent or legal guardian present
- Provide 3 proofs of residence AND an original or state-certified copy of the child’s birth certificate. Please read this link for acceptable proofs of registration.
- Registration is not complete and your child will not be able to play until age and residency documents are verified.
Information on how to submit your age and residency verification documents will be sent to you after you register.
Important Dates to Note:
- January 11 - Registration Ends;
- January 21 - Tryouts for Minor B & above
- February 4 - Meet Your Coach & Team!
- February 6 - Practices Begin
- March 11 - Opening Day
If you have questions about 2017 Spring registration , please direct them to email@example.com.
Let’s Play Ball!